We are looking for a Showroom Specialist to support and execute samples in our NYC showroom. The position is on the Sales Activation team and will partner cross-functionally to coordinate commercial samples and allow the Levi Strauss Americas (LSA) commercial teams to effectively sell Levi’s®, Dockers®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ and Denizen® wholesale products. The candidate will execute samples and support events in the NYC office and other US events as needed.
The Specialist will bring a high level of organization and accuracy to the execution of NYC showroom samples. Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, non-linear, and collaborative team environment. It is important for candidates to be highly conscientious, analytical, organized, systematic, accurate, and able to streamline work activities efficiently. Candidate should also be able to multi-task, follow through, be a self-starter, and have advanced written and verbal communications skills.
Execute NY showroom samples:
- Process, and maintain 6 sample lines in the NY Showroom for use at US Wholesale Events.
- Ensure proper receipt of all incoming packages in accordance with established Sample Management and Storage procedures through the use of available inventory control tools.
- Accurate and timely processing of all samples in accordance with applicable Sample Management Procedures.
- Ensure appropriate distribution of samples, supplies, packages and accompanying information.
- Coordinate follow-up on missing packages with outside courier services and sample manager as needed.
- Borrow any missing samples from home office.
- Loan, track, and receive back any loaned samples to LSA sales teams as needed.
Support other NY Showroom event components:
- During NY Market, expedite models into customer meetings as scheduled.
- Coordinate local, small trade show events with Sr. Manager as needed.
- Help with other external NY events as needed (catering, room set up, building access, etc.).
- Support other Non-NY based deliverables as needed:
- Coordinate Event logistics for off-site events as needed, including but not limited to rooming, transportation, event registration, catering.
- Process event payments for all events components across the events team (using SAP for POs and/or Credit Card reimbursement)
- Provide on-site logistics support for other corporate meetings and events (travel required) including room set ups, shipping / transportation, and other banquet services
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a focus in business management.
- Experience in apparel showrooms handling samples.
- Organized, detail oriented, problem solving, analytical, and thrives on accuracy.
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills and Excel Skills.
- Enjoys a variety of tasks and has excellent tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to streamline work activities efficiently.
- Flexible, calm, positive, and dynamic.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new things quickly.
- Passionate about the customer experience and our brands.
- Travel (15-20%)
Full Time / Salary
Levi Strauss & Co. | New York, NY
Interested candidates should apply through the link below: