The Designer will be responsible for the design and merchandise for a branded sleep/loungewear line. Must have the ability to think conceptually; experience with color/print approval, working with overseas facilitates. Must be well organized and be able to manage design/development on the T&A calendar. Exceptionally good interpersonal skills required to manage licensor/vendor relationships.
REPORTS TO: Design Director
DEPARTMENT: D2 Ladies
· Produce clear and detailed technical sketches
· Maintain key communication with vendors emails regarding the development
· Review and comment on prints/offs and lab dips
· Create mood and trend boards
· Ensure samples are on time
· Participating in meetings with trims and fabric agents
· Maintain current on trends, shop stores/online for new ideas
· Bachelor’s degree in design
· Minimum of 5 years of related experience from a branded company
· Creative flair and an eye for pattern and color
· Good presentation skills.
· Ability to organize and prioritize your work
· Junior market experience is preferred
· Ability to work fast and independently.
· Good time-management skills
· Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Web PDM
Full Time / Salary
Delta Galil / New York, NY
Interested candidates should apply via the link below: