Overview: Supports the execution of strategies set by the Vice President of Sales by performing general sales activities including follow-up and customer service, in order to maximize sales and margins, support and promote the brand(s), where appropriate, and maintain optimal relationships with customers.
Strategy & Innovation
- Develop and maintain tracking sheets to monitor and analyze sales by style and by customer on a weekly basis; analyze customer purchase histories and current sales records to identify sales trends and suggest potential actions to account executives.
Operations & Results
- Track and update regularly the status of POs, shipments, inventories and ATS; accept, input, track and follow-up on orders in the system.
- Coordinate preparation of showroom for market; track and manage current and past season samples; coordinate distribution of marketing, PR and licensor samples.
- Contribute to and create presentations and line sheets for market by classification, materials, colors and deliveries; keep updated and maintain archive; manage the showroom calendar.
- Assist with general duties including team expenses and supplies.
Customers & Relationships
- Partner with internal customers and colleagues including production, operations, imports, and shipping to ensure timely delivery of goods.
Leadership & Teams
- Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training in wholesale apparel sales.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; familiarity with SAP a plus.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented and outgoing.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented and meticulous.
Full Time / Salary
Global Brands Group, 350 5th Avenue | 6th floor | New York, NY 10118
Interested candidates should send resumes to Jenna Liss at JennaLiss@globalbrandsgroup.com