Company: Citizen Watch Company of America, Inc.
Job Title: Assistant Manager - National Accounts
Position City and State: Torrance
Position Type: Business
Job Description: About Citizen: Since its foundation in 1930, CITIZEN has promoted a multi-cultural mindset that fosters excellence and creativity. The very name of the brand conveys a deep respect toward craftsmanship and considered as familiar by citizens the world-over. So as a "citizen" of the world, we bear the responsibility to help cultivate a culture of positive change and on-going evolution through our craft. We take that mission seriously and steadfastly welcome what the future may bring. As a true manufacture d'horlogerie, CITIZEN integrates a comprehensive manufacturing process from creating individual components to a watch's final assembly. It's an artisan's approach to watch making based on pushing forward the boundaries of technology and leveraging our experience toward exploring new possibilities. One pivotal technological breakthrough was the development of a light-driven watch. CITIZEN pioneered this engineering innovation well ahead of other watch manufacturers as early as 1976, which led to the launch of the highly acclaimed Eco-Drive in 1995.
Apply management and administrative skills to assist NA VP’s to achieve the goals of sales and service for designated customer base with the efficient use of personnel and quick resolution of problems. Must maintain contact with all customers for the purpose of growing Citizen's share of their watch department business while nurturing long term business relationships with all key personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review retail sales analysis received from Sales Analyst. Develop and propose changes in strategies based on sell-thru analysis.
- Assists in planning and proofing customer's seasonal advertising schedule.
- Monitor and distribute advertising schedule for planning department.
- Communicate with field personnel regarding store presentation, inventory and training seminars.
- Participate in customer meetings as needed
- Develop relationship with buyers/planners to promote the business in regard to order flow, advertising and inventory.
- Coordinate materials for seasonal jewelry shows, special projects and account presentations.
- Interfaces with Planning Department on purchases of advertised models, focus styles and assortment changes. Provides additional information on account basis and sell-thru of basics.
- Communicate daily with LA on account operational issues
- Monitor account retail systems through website or portal in order to track sales/inventory and orders
- Maintain weekly and monthly retail sales/inventory report
- Maintain customer’s on-line assets to insure they are kept current
- Set up new skus in customer’s systems for .com sales
- Maintain Taka report.
- Maintain daily shipment/allocation/future report
- Prepare monthly sales estimate worksheet
- Prepare one page recaps as needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Information: Kayla Mikasa
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org