The primary role of the Business Development Coordinator is to support the growing Business Development division. The Business Development Coordinator is an exciting, diverse role as the division oversees major Ecommerce partners, International Business, QVC, and Private Label accounts. In this highly detailed role, the Business Development Coordinator will help facilitate projects though internal teams in addition to serving as the client interface during the executional stage with select clients. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, confident and enthusiastic with strong organizational and time-management skills in addition to strong problem-solving and communication capabilities.
This role will report to the Director, Business Development.
- Manage daily tasks and duties related to executing projects for Private Label brands on time and according to approved specifications.
- Communicate with clients on approvals, timelines, specifications and costs during the executional phase of projects. Help ensure that all critical project components are conveyed in a timely, thorough and accurate manner with clients.
- Write and follow up on internal paperwork including but not limited to allowance forms and expense approvals.
- Populate weekly & monthly sales data in excel.
- Enter new customers and manual orders in ERP system as needed.
- Set up new items on partner’s Ecommerce platform.
- Manage weekly communication & project management on QVC business. Collaborate with internal team to ensure ship and air dates are met.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in Product Development, Business Development and /or Project Management.
- Experience within the fragrance, beauty, home, or luxury industry a plus.
- Project Management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize, meet project goals and deliverables, and assess/communicate risk areas.
- Ability to problem solve as needed.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to act with tact, discretion and diplomacy.
- Proactive team player who thrives in a goal0oriented, dynamic, ever-changing, fast-paced work environment while juggling multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Comfort level with analysis of sales data & trends.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and web-based applications.
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP principles and software.
NEST Fragrances is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value the diversity of our people, products, and services, EOE/M/F/D/