ONE Jeanswear Group, Inc. has an excellent opportunity for a Design Assistant Intern. This is a paid internship in our NYC office working with our design team. We are looking for a student who can contribute 16 hours a week.
* Sketching and digital illustration in Illustrator
* Spec & tech pack development
* Trim & make comments
* Track samples
* Check in and spec protos
* Hang and steam samples
* Create presentation boards
* Liaison with production
* File and organize trims, artwork, etc
* Must be a team player
* Creating and editing prints in Photoshop
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be organized
* Previous Fashion Design Internship Experience Preferred
* Must know illustrator, Photoshop is a plus
* Excel, Word, Outlook
* PLM experience a plus
When applying, please include the link to your on-line portfolio or, upload examples of your work (include sketches). Thank you.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex nation origin, disability or protected veteran status.