Established to connect past, current and future YMA FSF scholarship recipients, the dynamic Alumni Association spans across generations and industries, growing exponentially each year. Membership affords access to special networking events, exciting speaker series, discounted tickets to the Awards Gala and the benefits of mentorship programs and full-time job opportunities from FSF member companies.
- CONTINUUM OF ENGAGEMENT - The scope and reach of our blossoming Alumni Association represents a uniquely powerful continuum of engagement fundamental to the continued success of our organization. We are dedicated not only to growing our network, but to building relevant curriculum on a national scale that encourages participation at every stage, on every level, across our vast community of industry professionals.
You are eligible to join the FSF Alumni Association if you were awarded an FSF scholarship and graduated from one of the FSF member schools. With an annual donation of $50, we are proud to extend the following membership benefits:
SPECIAL MID-YEAR DISCOUNT: FSF ALUMNI CAN NOW JOIN THE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION FOR ONLY $25!
A complimentary ticket to attend TWO semi-annual "Cocktails and Conversations" speaker events each year.
During Fall season, the FSF hosted an event with Erica Orange who frequently speaks to a wide range of audiences about global trends that are shaping the landscape today. Erica has authored numerous articles, book chapters, and industry white papers on cutting-edge, future-focused topics, and is recognized in the industry as having a unique, innovative and fresh perspective.
This Spring season, we hosted a “Cocktails and Conversation” featuring a prestigious panel of industry executives.
The opportunity to purchase a ticket and attend the January Annual Awards Dinner at a discounted price of $100. At the event, you will re-engage with the FSF Board members, mentors and high level industry executives.
NETWORKING & JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
- Notification of full time job opportunities at FSF member companies
- Increase your professional network with more than 400 fellow FSF alums who serve as a valuable resource for industry related information
- Access to the private FSF Alumni Facebook and LinkedIn Groups to read about alumni success stores, promotions, brand launches, and get the inside scoop on many fashion related topics
- “City Connect” offered through Google Maps, allows FSF Alumni to see where their fellow alums are living and connect with those in the same city to expand their personal network
- Photo Sharing, alumni are encouraged to produce their own content, which includes things like photo sharing within the alumni network
- Career development tips for Alumni
- Sponsor a FSF summer intern at your organization
- Be a mentor/”alumni buddy” to a current FSF scholar by offering career advice or other valuable information you can share
CONNECT WITH US:
If you are a past winner of a FSF scholarship, please go to the "Contact" page and send us a note. Our special networking events are planned specifically for our alumni and we would love for you to be there!